HP High Court is the High Court of the state of Himachal Pradesh. The Himachal Pradesh was born as a result of integration of twenty six Shimla and four Punjab hill States into a Centrally Administered Area on April 15, 1948. It is inviting application for 6 vacancies of Peon Post.
HP High Court Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Peon
- No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Qualification: SSC Passed or equivalent from a recognized board
- Max Age: As per State Government Rules
- Pay Scale: Rs. 4,900-10,680/- + GP Rs. 1,300/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 8/12/2014
How to Apply at HP High Court
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://hphighcourt.nic.in/index.htm HP High Court recruitment link & click on the â€œAdvertisement Notice for the posts of Peonâ€ to get more details about above post & to get application form.
Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents sent to â€œRegistrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimlaâ€ on or before 8/12/2014 through proper channel. The words â€œApplication for the post of Peonâ€ should be superscribed on top of the envelope containing application form.