HPPCL Recruitment 2013 Apply Online for 65 Apprentice Trainee Posts: Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) invites online applications for the recruitment of 65 Apprentice Trainee Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31-08-2013.
HPPCL Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 65
Name of the Posts:
1. Apprentice Engineer (Civil): 11 Posts
2. Apprentice Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
3. Apprentice Engineer (Mechanical): 07 Posts
4. Apprentice Engineer (IT): 03 Posts
5. Apprentice Executive (Personnel): 06 Posts
6. Apprentice Executive (Finance): 05 Posts
7. Apprentice JE (Civil): 05 Posts
8. Apprentice JE (Electrical): 05 Posts
9. Apprentice (Geologist): 05 Posts
10. Apprentice (R&R): 05 Posts
11. Apprentice (Company Secretary): 01 Post
The HPPCL intends to engage unemployed youth of Himachal Pradesh for a period of one year only (without any extension whatsoever) subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 18 to 30 years for Graduates/ PG Professionals and 18 to 24 years for Diploma holders as on 31-08-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science), MCA, MBA (HR/ Personnel/ Finance), ICWA/ CA/ MFSC, MA/ M.Sc (Geology), MA (Sociology/ Masters in Social Work). Refer notification for post wise educational qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test or interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.hppcl.gov.in by filling all the mandatory details on or before 31-08-2013. Print out of submitted online application form must be retained by the candidate for future use. Original documents must be produced at the time of interview.
i. Bachelor accommodation will be provided in projects, where ever available but cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
ii. Remuneration shall be reduced by Rs. 1000/- pm if Bachelor accommodation is provided.
iii. Personnels appointed in Kashang HEP except intake site of Kashang HEP and ShongtongKarcham HEP shall be paid 30% and at intake site of Kashang HEP shall be paid 50% of the monthly salary extra as special project site allowance as per company rules on actual days spent in the project site.
iv. If on tour, TA/DA will be paid in accordance with rules of HPPCL as applicable to the lowest level / rank of the relevant category.
7. Agreement: The selected Apprentice Trainee prior to joining as such in HPPCL, will have to sign an agreement of term of apprenticeship of one year period with the HPPCL. The scheme is approved for providing apprenticeship only for one year; hence, extension in period or continuation in any other form shall not be possible under any circumstances.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.hppcl.gov.in
2. Select appropriate advertisement link.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Submit error free online application form.
5. Take print out of system generated online application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-08-2013