HPSC Recruitment 2014 District Fisheries Officer vacancies. Applications are invited for Haryana Public Service commission Eligible General PH (Ortho) candidates may send their applications on or before 16-06-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
HPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
District Fisheries Officer/ DFO cum Chief Executive Officer/ Fisheries Research Officer/ Fisheries Farm Manager
- General 05 Posts
- SC of Haryana 02 Posts
- BC of Haryana 01 Post
- General PH (Ortho) 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Sc with Zoology & P.G Training in Fisheries or M.Sc Zoology with specialization in Fish and Fisheries.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not less than 17 years and should not more than 40 years as on 30-06-2011. The upper age relaxation is 45 years for SC/ Women of Haryana State.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant documents addressed to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula on or before 16-06-2014.
Roles & Responsibilitys:
- To be incharge of Fisheries Development activities at the District level.
- To conserve and argument natural Fisheries in the notified waters.
- To organize Development programme for increased Fish Production by improvement/reclamation of derelict water area.
- To prepare plans & estimates for improvement of village ponds.
- To be responsible for implementation of plan & non plan scheme in the area under his control.
- To be responsible for proper utilization of Govt. funds placed at his disposal strictly in accordance with P.F.R.
- To have proper administration on control over the ministerial and Technical staff working under him.
Last Date: 16-06-2014.
More Details : Click Here