HRTC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 134 Office Assistant Posts. HRTC recruitment notification 2016-2017 for 134 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HRTC recruitment Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||134 posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior office assistant (IT)|
|Last Date To Apply||16-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
Junior office assistant (IT)
Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.7860/- Per Month
Educational Qualification for HRTC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
- One year diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institution OR O or A level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) OR Diploma in Information Technology (IT) from a recognized ITI/ Institution
- Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 Words per minute in Hindi.
Knowledge of customs,manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.360/- for General Category (including General, Physically handicapped, WFF of HP/Ex-serviceman relieved from Defence services on their own request before completion of normal tenure and Rs.120/- for SC of H.P./ST of HP/OBC of HP ( including SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman of HP relieved from Defence services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure,Ex-servicemen of HP (Ex-servicemen, who are
relieved from Defence services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind of HP/Visually impaired of HP.
How to Apply for HRTC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates must apply only through online mode. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected. Detailed instructions for filling application are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with attested copies of documents/
certificates in support of their eligibility to the nearest Regional Office/Depot of Himachal Road Transport Corporation along with original Bank Draft personally or through Speed Post.
- In case a candidate has applied against more than one post, i.e., post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested copies of documents/certificates along with the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application for each post on the day of screening test for the respective posts.