HSIIDC Recruitment 2014 Engineer Vacancies. HSIIDC, a nodal agency of Govt. of Haryana for Industrial & Infrastructure Development, invites applications from Qualified Mining professionals on contract basis, to look after the work relating to its stone mining operations in village Khanak, Tehsil Tosham, District Bhiwani. Interested candidates may visit our website for further details. Last Date of receipt of Application is 16.06.2014.
HSIIDC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Mining Engineers 01 Post
- Assistant Mining Engineers 02 Posts
- Mining Technicians/ Foreman 03 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc/ B.E in Mining Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ College for Mining Engineers Post, B.Sc/ B.E in Mining Engineering or Diploma in Mining Engineering for Assistant Mining Engineers , Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ College for Mining Technicians/ Foreman
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents, demand draft on or before 16-06-2014 to Addl. GM (P&A), Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd., C-13 &14, Sector-6, Panchkula. The envelope should be superscribed as Name of the Post Applied for.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through Demand draft in favour HSIIDC Ltd payable at Panchkula.
General terms & Conditions:
- The Contract will be initially for a period of one year which can be further extended upon the discretion of the Corporation.
- He/She will be paid remuneration per month commensurate with his/her qualification and experience.
- In case the contract is extended after one year, remuneration shall be increased by 10% as admissible/payable initially under clause
- The contract can be terminated by giving One months notice or salary in lieu of notice on either side;
- The TA/DA on tour shall be admissible as per Haryana Govt./Corporation policy and guidelines for equivalent posts;
- Total of 10 casual leaves only shall be admissible in one calendar year.
- An undertaking as per specimen enclosed will be required to be submitted within a week before joining the duties, so that the contents of the affidavit could be verified from the previous department.
Last Date : 16-06-2014.
More Details: Click Here