HSL Recruitment 2014 Various Posts(35 Vacancies). Applications are invited for Various Posts In Hindustan Salts Limited. Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL) was incorporated on 12th of April, 1958 as a Company fully owned by the Government of India to take over the salt sources at Sambhar, Didwana and Kharaghoda earlier managed by the Salt Department, Government of India.
HSL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-05-2014.
- General Manager (Works) 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager 02 Posts
- Chief Manager 02 Posts
- Chief Medical & Health Officer 01 Post
- Senior Manager 06 Posts
- Manager 06 Posts
- Medical Officer 01 Post
- Junior Manager (Survey) 01 Post
- Executive/ Management Trainee 15 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Tech, MBA for General Manager Post, CA, ICWA for Deputy General Manager Post, B. Tech, MBA or equivalent for Deputy General Manager Posts, M.D (Medicine), MS for Chief Medical & Health Officer, B. Tech (IT) for Senior Manager Post, B.Tech (Civil) For other Posts qualification refer Notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 52 years for General Manager Post, 45 years for Chief Manager & Sr Manager Posts, 40 years for Managers & Asst Manager Posts, 35 years for Jr Managers, Supervisor Posts, 25 years for Management/ Executive Trainee Posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.indiansalt.com/ from 16-04-2014 to 15-05-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://www.indiansalt.com/ .
- Click on the Careers & Services go to Apply Online
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Scan & upload the copies of Photograph, signature & relevant certificates.
- Submit the error free application.
- A unique registration code will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration code for the future use.
Last Date: 15-05-2014
More Details: Click Here