HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) is inviting application for the post of Shift Attendant, LDC, UDC & Other
Find some of the important details related to the HSSC recruitment in the following section :-
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online:Â 05-03-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
HSSC Recruitment Details :
Name of Post :
1. Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised): 2426
2. Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised): 447
3. Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised): 964
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 36
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 109
8. Section Officer: 04
9. Divisional Accountant: 21
10. Accounts Clerk: 15
11. Analyst: 08
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02
14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 01
15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade): 05
16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade: 04
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03
19. Store Munshi: 03
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09
Qualification :Â Candidates should possess Matric with 02 years ITI Course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Wireman trade or Lineman & Electrification (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) from VEI (Vocational Educational Institute) with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 01, Bachelor Degree in commerce with 60% marks for Post No. 02, 03 & 06 LLB(Professional) Degree from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana for Post No. 04, Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a state board of Technical Education with 55% marks for Post No. 05, Graduation with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 07 & other qualification refer the notification.
Mode of Selection :Â Â Candidates will be selected based on verification/ test/ interview.
Age Limit:Â Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per Haryana Govt Instructions.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 35/- for male & Rs. 18/- for Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 04, 05, 08 to 10, 12, 14 to 18 & 24 and Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 25/- for male, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 01 to 03, 06, 07, 11, 13, 19 to 23 through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. No Fee for PH/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana candidates.
How to Apply at HSSC : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 05-03-2016 to 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
For detailed advertisement check the below link. Check other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India.