HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)Â is inviting applications for the posts of Constable (Male)
You can find some of the important details of the HSSC recruitment below-
HSSC Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts:Â Constable (Male) for Telecommunication Wing
- No. of Posts : 509Â (Gen-148, SC-102, BCA-79, BCB-45, EBPG-56, ESM GEN-40, ESM SC-11, ESM BCA-11, ESM BCB-17)
- Qualification:Â 10+2 for all categories. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Pay Scale :Â Rs .21700/-p.m.
- Age limit:Â 18 to 25 Years
- Mode of Selection:Â Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test & Skill Test, Physical Measurement Test & interview-cum-Personality test. Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Application Fees: Candidates have to payÂ Rs. 100/- for General, Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
- Last Date:Â 20 MarchÂ 2017
- How to Apply at HSSC:Â Interested candidates may apply online on or before 20/3/2017.