HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) is inviting applications for the posts of Constable (General Duty)
You can find some of the important details of the HSSC recruitment below-
HSSC Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts : Male Constable (General Duty).
- No. of Posts : 4500Â (Gen- 1300, SC- 900, BCA-700, BCB-400, EBPG-500, ESM-GEN-350, ESM-SC=100, ESM-BCA=100, ESM-BCB=150)
- Name of Posts : Female Constable (General Duty)
- No. of Posts : 1032 (Gen- 298, SC-206, BCA-161, BCB-92,EBPG-115, ESM-GEN=80, ESM-SC=23, ESM-BCA=23, ESM-BCB=34)
- Qualification : l0+2 Pass, knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years
- Salary :Â Rs. 21700/-p.m.
- Mode of Selection : Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test, Physical Measurement Test & Interview.
- Application Fees : Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates) through online .Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
- Last Date : 28 February 2017
- How to Apply at HSSC : Interesetd candidates can apply online on or before 28/2/2017.