ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) is inviting application for the post of Tech Asst, Lab Asst & Other
Find some of the important details related to the ICAR recruitment in the following section :-
Important Dates :
LastÂ Date of Application : 13-01-2016.
ICAR Recruitment Details :
Name of Post :
1. Technical Assistant (Field/ Farm): 04
2. Technical Assistant (Stockman): 04
3. Technical Assistant (Lab Technician): 01
4. Technical Assistant (Engineering Asst): 01
5. Technical Assistant (Library): 01
6. Technical Assistant (Senior Mechanic): 01
7. Lab Assistant: 01
8. Farm Manager: 02
9. Computer Programmer: 04
10. Field/ Farm Technician: 27
11. Laboratory Technician: 05
12. Technician (Stockman): 03
13. Technician (Poultry Farm): 02
14. Technician (Electrical): 02
15. Technician (Computer): 02
16. Technician (Library): 01
17. Technician (Work Shop): 01
18. Technician (Mechanic): 04
Qualification : Bachelor Degree in various branches for Post No. 01 to 09 & Matriculation for Post No. 10 to 18.
Mode of Selection : Short listed candidates will be called for written test & interview.
Application Fees : Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) and women candidates in the farm of Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam
How to Apply at ICAR : Eligible candidates may send their application form given all details with self attested copies of date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, experience certificate, caste certificate, mark sheets, application fee and a passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umroi Road, Umiam “ 793 103, Meghalaya on or before 13-01-2016.
For detailed advertisement check the below link. Check other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India.