ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations) is an autonomous organization of the Government of India, involved in India™s external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples. It is recruiting application for the post of Teachers cum Performers.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the ICCR recruitment below:-Â
ICCR Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Teachers cum Performers
- Qualification: Diploma/Certificate course in the respective discipline from Government/renowned Institutions/Universities with five years of teaching experience through English medium, fluent in English, adequate knowledge of history, philosophy and traditions of Indian art and culture in general and in their respective discipline in particular.
- Max Age: 58 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11/Feb/2015
How to Apply at ICCR
Interested candidates who planning to apply visit on http://iccr.gov.in/announcements ICCR recruitment link & click on the Applications are invited for Teachers cum performers of the various post at ICCR Indian Culture Centers Abroad [Eligibility with Term and Conditions.pdf] to get more details about above post & to download application form may refer the same link.
Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all necessary attested documents sent to Sr. Programme Director (ICC), Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi -110002 on or before 11/2/2015.