IGIMS Patna (Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences) is recruiting application for 18 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences was established on 19 November 1983 as an autonomous organization on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification, Pay Scale of the recruitment below:-
IGIMS Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- No. of Posts: 18 (UR-06, BC-04, EBC-01, SC-06, ST-01)
- Qualification: Passed MBBS
- Pay Scale: Rs.15, 600 + G.P 5,400/-
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview/Written Test.
- Date of Interview: 3/March/2015
- Venue: The office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14
- Application Fee: Rs 500/- (Rs 125/- For SC/ST candidate)
- How To Pay Application Fee: Pay trough Demand Draft in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patnapayable at Patna.
How to Apply at IGIMS
Willing candidates who planning to apply may refer IGIMS recruitment link to know more information about above posts & to get application form. Candidates can also visit www.igims.org the official website of Ministry of Defense.
Attend interview at The office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 on 3 March 2015. For more details please read notification completely.