IGIMS Recruitment Notification 2013 For Various Posts.Application are invited for the Posts of Paediatrician, Nurse in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
IGIMS Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Posts:
Qualification: MD (Paeds.) from a recognised Institute. Preference shall be given to candidate having worked in the department of oncology.Must be registered with appropriate registration authority.
Pay: 4,000 /-
Age: 35 Yrs.
Oncology Nurse 01
Qualification : Passed GNM from a recognised Institution. Must be registered with Bihar Nursing Council. Preference shall be given to the candidates having work experience in the department of Paediatrics.
Age : 30 Yrs.
Fee: Application form is Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred) and Rs. 125 for SC/ST candidates payable at Patna in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director, IGIMS, Patna.
How To Apply: Last date of submission of application is 23-05-2013 by Speed/Regd. Post/Courier only.
Last Date: 23-0-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
01. Application form can be downloaded from our website www.igims.org.The cost of application form is Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidates payable at Patna in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director, IGIMS, Patna.
02. The advertised post is for a project funded by Jiv Daya Foundation for capacity building in Paediatric oncology in RCC, IGIMS, Patna. it is not a regular appointment but purely a contractual engagement for a limited period of one year. Extendable as per the requirement of the project and availability of fund from Jiv Daya Foundation.
03. There is no provision for regularisation of this post. Hence no claim of regularisation shall be entertained.
04. Mere participation in interview does not entail right to engagement.
05. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
06. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.