IICB (Indian Institute of Chemical Biology) is a biomedical research centre in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The institute have developed therapeutic and diagnostic solutions of various diseases. It is recruiting application for 7 vacancies ofÂ Assistant Grade-III Post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the IICB recruitment below:-
IICB Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Grade-III
- No. of Posts: 7 Posts
- Name of Discipline:
- General: 5 Post
- Store & Purchase: 1 Post
- Finance & Accounts: 1 Post
- Qualification: HSC or equivalent and a computer typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Max Age:
- For UR Candidates: 28 Years
- For SC Candidates: 33 Years
- Pay Scale:
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates..
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, IICB payable at Kolkata
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/Dec/2014
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt Application: 7/Jan/2014
How to Apply at IICB
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.career.iicb.res.in/Recruitment%20Notice.php IICB recruitment link to get more details about above posts & to apply online may refer http://www.career.iicb.res.in/inc/ link. Candidates can submit their online application till 31/12/2014.
Hard copy of online application along with all supportive attested documents, Bank Draft sent to The Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4 Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Kolkata “ 700032 on or before 7/1/2015.