IICPT Recruitment 2013 Walk in for SRF Vacancies: Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT) issued notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow Post to selected candidates for ongoing project. Eligible candidates can walk in interview on 21-08-2013.
IICPT Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on 21-08-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Masters Degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA/ CGPA in Agri. Process/ Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Agri. Economics/ Agri.Entomology/ Food Science/ Post Harvest Technology/ Chemistry or Biochemistry with demonstrated skills on using hi-tech analytical instruments.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination followed by interview.
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of The Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur 613005 payable at Thanjavur. (No fee for SC/ST candidates ).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview with application, DD, original certificates of study, age proof with copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate & latest passport size photograph and no objection certificate if employed on 21-08-2013 at 10:00 AM at Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur.
Walk In Date and Time: 21-08-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The age limits 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on Date of Interview (Relaxable as per Government norms for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
2. The above posts are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the concerned Project. The services of appointed candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of scheme/ duration and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in IICPT for any other posts.
3. The candidates should bring the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview. No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
4. Those who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement need not apply again, unless they have advanced their qualifications.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
6. The eligible candidate may walk-in with application in the given format along with an application fee of Rs.500/- by means of Cash/DD/Postal Order drawn in favour of The Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology