IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2016 for 16 Assistant and other Posts. Assistant Recruitment for 16 Vacancies. IIM Sirmaur has been released a notification or 16 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 16 posts
Name of the Post:
- Admin-cum-Accounts Officer:01 post
- Purchase & Stores Officer:01 post
- Senior Library & Information Assistant:01 post
- Assistant System Analyst:01 post
- Assistant:07 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):04 posts
candidates age should be 40 years for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer,Purchase & Stores Officer post and 40 years for remaining posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer post is Rs.15600-39100/- and GP ? 5400/-
- The pay or salary for Purchase & Stores Officer post is 15600-39100/-and GP ? 5400/-
- The pay or salary for Senior Library & Information Assistant post is Rs.9,300-34,800/- and GP Rs.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant System Analyst post is Rs.9,300-34,800/- and GP Rs.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant post is Rs.5200 20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- The pay or salary for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) post is Rs.5200 20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification for IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2016-2017:
- MBA (Finance)/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 8 years experience in relevant field. The applicants should have administrative backgrounds and experience/exposure in the field of General Administration, Personnel & Establishment and Account
related matters in a Govt./ Semi Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous organization. Candidates having experience in the educational institutions will be preferred. Knowledge of computer operation is essential for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer post.
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 8 years of relevant experience. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Central/ State Govt. academic institutions/ Autonomous Bodies. Knowledge of computer operation is essential for Purchase & Stores Officer post.For More details see official notification.
For Admin-cum-Accounts Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer, Sr. Library & Information Assistant and Assistant System Analyst -> Through Interview.
For Assistant -> Candidates awareness on current affairs, basic knowledge of English language and understanding of candidates role in an organization will be evaluated through Written test.
For Multi Tasking Staff -> Candidates ability in discharging routine duties relating to office will be evaluated through Written / Skill test.
candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of Indian Institute of anagement, Sirmaur payable at Lucknow. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. No fee for SC and ST Category candidates.
How to Apply for IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of certificates relating to educational qualifications, experience etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed on the application.
Completed applications in all respects addressed to CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT PRABANDH NAGAR, IIM ROAD LUCKNOW 226 013 within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. Last date may be 24/05/2016).