IIMI Indian Institute of Management Indore Recruitment 2013 For General Duty Assistant.Application are invited for the Posts of General Duty Assistant in Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI).
Company Name: Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI).
General Duty Assistant 03
Qualification: Candidates should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Pay: 5,200 20,200/-
Fee: Candidates (other than SC/ST/OBCs) are required to remit non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application. Candidates are required to submit account payee Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Indore payable at Indore.
How To Apply: Candidates should apply online. Candidates should mention their particulars (Name, address and position applied for) on the reverse of the DD and post/courier the same to Personnel Officer IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore 453556 (M.P), so as to reach by 15th April 2013.
Last Date: 15-04-2013.
|1. This website of the Institute is being updated periodically on the status of the positions.
2. The relevant hyperlink provides information related to educational qualification/age and experience for various positions.
3. All positions will remain open until filled.
4. Based on the candidates suitability, the positions will be either on regular scale of pay or contractual basis (consolidated monthly emoluments).
5. Candidates not found suitable for the position applied for, may be considered for a lower position.
6. The Institute reserves the right not to select any position without assigning any reason.
7. Employees working in Central/State Government organizations/PSUs/autonomous may apply on deputation basis.
8. Retired employees from central or state government or Central/State Government organizations/PSUs or autonomous bodies may also apply.
9. Salary and Emoluments will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience.
10. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
11. The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
12. No correspondence will be entertained during the process.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
15. The Institute requires the selected candidates to join immediately.
16. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
17. Applications forms can be submitted only online ( Apply Online).
18. Candidates are required to bring the filled-in prescribed format of the application at the time of interview along with the copies of the relevant certificates and the original certificates for verification.
19. Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
20. The last date for receiving applications online is April 10, 2013.
21. The Interview will be held at IIM Indore campus. The details will be put up on website. Candidates may visit the website regularly for any updates.
22. Candidates (other than SC/ST/OBCs) are required to remit non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application. Candidates are required to submit account payee Demand Draft (DD) in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INDORE payable at INDORE. Candidates should mention their particulars (Name, address and position applied for) on the reverse of the DD and post/courier the same to Personnel Officer IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore 453556 (M.P), so as to reach by 15th April 2013. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.