IIMR Recruitment 2016-2017 for 07 Various Posts. IIMR (INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MAIZE RESEARCH) has been released a notification for 07 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIMR Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Post Graduate,Graduate Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||07 posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Research Fellow,Project Assistant,Young Professional|
|Last Date To Walk-in||29-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 02 Posts
- Young Professional II (Pant Breeding): 01 Post
- Young Professional II (Plant Breeding): 01 Post
- Young Professional I: 01 Post
Candidates age should be 35 years as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST &
women candidates and 3 years of OBC candidates will be given as per ICAR rules for Senior Research Fellow,Project Assistant posts.Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST and women candidates and 3 years to OBC candidates shall be given as per ICAR rules for Young Professional post.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Senior Research Fellow post is Rs.25,000/- and HRA per month
- The pay or salary for Project Assistant post is Rs. 12,500/- per month
- The pay or salary for Young Professional post I is Rs. 15,000/- per month and for Young Professional II is Rs.25000/-
Educational Qualification for IIMR Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Post Graduate Degree in Plant Breeding /Genetics/Agricultural Botany with specialization in Plant Breeding with 4 years/5years of bachelors degree.Candidates having 2 years post graduate degree in Plant Breeding /Genetics/Agricultural Botany with specialization in Plant Breeding with 3 years bachelors degree should have NET qualification.
- Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Botany Desirable: Practical experience in maize pollination, selfing, crossing, field data recording,data entry.
- M.Sc. Agriculture (Genetics and Plant Breeding)/ Agriculture Botany/Plant Breeding/Genetics/Seed Technology. with graduation in Agriculture.
- M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)/M.Sc. (Agril Botany/Economic Botany/PGR)
Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply for IIMR Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can send their brief bio-data to Dr. Jyoti Kaul, Principal Investigator, ICAR, Indian Institute of Maize Research, Pusa Campus, Delhi by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for S.No-01 & (email@example.com) for S.No-02 on or before 25-08-2016 and attend for walk in interview along with one passport size photograph pasted on it, self attested copies of certificates for age, and qualifications, reprints of publications and No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if any on 29-08-2016 at 10:30 AM for S.No-03 to 05. Venue details are mentioned below.