IIPA Recruitment 2016-2017 for 34 Various Posts. IIPA(Indian Institute Of Public Administration) released a notification for 34 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Walk-in on 19,20,21st September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIPA Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation,10th class,LLB,|
|Number of Vacancies||34 posts|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistan and others|
|Last Date To Walk-in||21-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Counsellor: 19 Posts
Trainee Counsellor: 03 Posts
- Senior Counsellor: 05 Posts
- Junior Counsellor (Supervisor): 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff: 01 Post
- Research Officer statistics: 01 Post
- Sector Expert (legal): 01 Post
- Sector Expert (Food Saftey): 01 Post
- Sector Expert (Education): 01 Post
Pay or salary:
- The Pay or salary for Research Assistant post is Rs.15000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Junior Counsellor post is Rs.12000-17000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Trainee Counsellor post is Rs.8000-10000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Senior Counsellor post is Rs.22000-29000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Junior Counsellor (Supervisor) post is Rs.17000-20000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Multi Tasking Staff post is Rs.6500-8500/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Research Officer statistics post is Rs.22000-29000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Sector Expert (legal) post is Rs.20000-25000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Sector Expert (Food Saftey) post is Rs.20000-25000/- per month
- The Pay or salary for Sector Expert (Education) post is Rs.20000-25000/- per month
Educational Qualification for IIPA Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete Graduation with at least 2nd division for Post 1, Graduation/ Post Graduation with computer & communicating skills for Post 2 to 5, Class 10 passed/ equivalent for Post 6, Post Graduation Degree in Statistics/ Operational Research/ Mathematical Statistics/ Business, Statistics/ Economics of a recognised University for Post 7, Post Graduation with LLB for Post 8 , Graduation/ Post Graduation in Food technology for Post 9 & Graduation/ Post Graduation for Post 10 with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply for IIPA Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can walk in along with original documents on 19, 20 & 21-06-2016 at 10:30 AM Sharp.
Date & Time of Interview for Posts 1 to 3 is 19-09-2016 at 10:00 AM Sharp
Date & Time of Interview for Posts 4 to 6 is 20-09-2016 at 10:00 AM Sharp
Date & Time of Interview for Posts 7 to 10 is 21-09-2016 at 10:00 AM Sharp
Venue:Room No- 19 at Indian Institute of Public Administration, IP Estate Ring Road, New Delhi.