IISR (Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research) is an autonomous institute of higher learning, established under the umbrella of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India for advanced research in sugar cane agriculture. It is inviting application for 20 vacancies for the post of Skilled Support Staff.
IISR Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Skilled Support Staff
- No. of Posts: 20 Posts
- Name of Place:
- Skilled Support Staff for IISR Lucknow: 15 Post (UR-7, OBC-4, SC-4)
- Skilled Support Staff for IISR Regional Research Centre Motipur, Bihar: 5 Posts (UR-1, OBC-2, SC-2)
- Qualification: Matriculate Passed or equivalent from a recognized board or ITI Pass.
- Max Age: 25 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis ofÂ Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/Woman/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in a favor of ICAR Unit-IISR, Lucknow.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: within 30Â Days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
How to Apply at IISR
Interested candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.iisr.nic.in/# IISR recruitment link & click on the Applications invited for various posts (Employment News Adv No 03/2014) to know more details about above posts & to get application form.
Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all relevant documents, latest passport size photograph sent to the Senior Administrative Offiser, Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Raibareli Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226002 withinÂ 30Â Days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.