IIT BHU Recruitment 2016-2017 for 43 Non-Faculty Posts. Indian Institute of Technology BHU has released a notification for 43 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 05th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT BHU Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||IIT BHU|
|Qualification||Masters Degree,Bachelors Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||43 posts|
|Name of the Post||Non-Faculty|
|Last Date To Apply||05-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Junior Superintendent, Group B:12 posts
- Junior Assistant, Group C:18 posts
- Senior Stenographer,Group B:02 posts
- Stenographer, Group C:03 posts
- Junior Library Superintendent, Group B:02 posts
- Junior Library Assistant, Group C:06 posts
Candidates age should be 27-40 years as oon 10/06/2016.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Group-B posts will be Rs.9300-34800/-
- The pay or salary for Group-C posts will be Rs.5200-20000/-
Educational Qualification for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Masters Degree with 5 years of post qualification Bachelors Degree with 7 years relevant experience in government Departments/ Government Autonomous organizations (including educational institutions)/PSUs
- Bachelors degree with knowledge of computer office applications. Desirable: Exposure to office procedure like maintenance of files, noting, drafting, book keeping, establishment matters, legal/purchase, etc. Knowledge of
MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Bachelors Degree with 8 years relevant experience as Stenographer or in equivalent level. Knowledge of computer office applications and secretarial practices. Minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and computer typing skill of 40 wpm (or equivalent KDPH) on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications and secretarial practices and 2 years relevant experience.Minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and computer typing skill of 40 wpm corresponds to equivalent KDPH with an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Graduate plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science with 6 years relevant library experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Library & Info. Science OR Diploma in Lib & Inf. Sc with Bachelors Degree in any discipline OR two years degree in M. Lib & Inf. Sc. (Integrated).
- Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC, Rs.250/- for SC, ST, PWD Candidates For Group B Posts.
- Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.250/- for General and OBC, Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD Candidates For Group C Posts .
How to Apply for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible / Interested candidates Apply Online through IIT BHU Online Portal on or before 05/10/2016. After successful submission of Online Application, take a print out of completed online application form along with self attested supporting documents is to be reach to Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005 (India) by speed-post / registered post / courier. The last date for submission of hard-copy of applications is 15/10/2016 upto 5.00 p.m. The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.