IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2013 For Safety Officer .Applications are invited for the post of Safety Officer in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Safety Officer 01
Qualification: A recognized degree in any branch of engineering or technology or architecture or a recognized degree in industrial safety with at least one paper in construction safety and chemical/electrical safety.Should be conversant with appropriate provisions in various safety related laws.Having practical experience of minimum 5 years in supervisory capacity in Reputed Institute/ R&D organization/ Industrial complex and sound knowledge of various aspects of safety. Adequate knowledge of Hindi and English language.
Pay: 15,600 39,100 with GP:Rs.5,400/-
Age: below 50 years.
How To Apply: Prescribed application form can be obtained, free of cost, either in person or by sending a selfaddressed envelope of 28cmx12cm size bearing postage stamp of Rs.10/-. The prescribed application form and General Instructions to the candidates can also be downloaded from the Institutes website: www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment. The completed application must reach the
Last Date: 25-04-2013.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
01. Age: For all Group-A posts, preferably below 50 years.
02. The Institute follows reservation norms as per GOI rules.
03. For appointments, preference will be given to Physically Handicapped candidate(s), if, suitable PH candidates are available.
04. The SC/ST and OBCs are required to attach the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India. The Institute follows the Central list in the case of SC/ST and OBCs.
05. The candidates applying for more than one post must use separate Application Form for each post (along with required demand draft in original) and send them in separate cover superscribed with the name of the post applied for. However, they may use the photocopy of the Application Form.Page 2 of 2
06. Persons serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSUs, should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. They can, however, send an advance copy along with DEMAND DRAFT in original.
07. Requirement of experience is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in the cases of SCs and STs. The Institute reserves the right to relax the age (Up to Maximum Five Years)/ any of the qualifications/ experience in exceptional cases of meritorious candidates. Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s).
08. Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview. The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to
be called for test or interview.
09. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part
without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.