IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016-2017 for 98 Various Posts. IIT Kanpur has been released a notification for 98 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||IIT Kanpur|
|Number of Vacancies||98 posts|
|Name of the Post||Registrar.Deputy Registrar,Medical Officer and others|
|Last Date To Walk-in||30-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Registrar:01 post
- Deputy Registrar:03 posts
- Medical Officer:04 posts
- Students Counselor:02 posts
- Assistant Registrar:05 posts
- Technical Superintendent:01 post
- Junior Technical Superintendent:22 posts
- Junior Superintendent:11 posts
- Staff Nurse:04 posts
- Pharmacist:03 posts
- Assistant Coach:01 post
- Junior Assistant:20 posts
- Junior Technician:15 posts
- Dresser:02 posts
Candidates maximum age limit is preferably below 55 years for Post 1, 45 years for Post 2 to 5, 21-35 years for Post 6 to 9 & 21-30 years for Posts 10 to 14. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Registrar post is Rs.150188/-pm
- The pay or salary for Deputy Registrar post is Rs.84413/- pm
- The pay or salary for Medical Officer post is Rs.72169/- pm
- The pay or salary for Students Counselor post is Rs.63375/- pm
- The pay or salary for Assistant Registrar post is Rs.63375/- pm
- The pay or salary for Technical Superintendent post is Rs.49450/- pm
- The pay or salary for Junior Technical Superintendent post is Rs.39713/- pm
- The pay or salary for Junior Superintendent post is Rs.39713/- pm
- The pay or salary for Staff Nurse post is Rs.39713/- pm
- The pay or salary for Pharmacist post is Rs.31738/- pm
- The pay or salary for Assistant Coach post is Rs.23981/- pm
- The pay or salary for Junior Assistant post is Rs.23981/- pm
- The pay or salary for Junior Technician post is Rs.23981/- pm
- The pay or salary for Dresser post is Rs.20075/- pm
Educational Qualification for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016-2017:
- A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent. Experience: 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- and above, Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education or research, At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above, or 8 years of service as Associate/Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.8000/- or above with adequate experience in academic administration.
- Masters Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale, along with 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar, or a post having its grade pay of Rs.5400/- in the Pay Band-3 or pre-revised equivalent pay scale, Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000/- and above, with experience in educational administration, Comparable experience in a research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education.
- MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital, Post-Graduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital, MD, or MS, in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
- M. Phil in Clinical Psychology with 1st class, along with 2 years of relevant experience OR MA in Clinical Psychology with 1st class, along with 3 years of relevant experience. Relevant experience is defined as counseling experience for group counseling as well as individual counseling in an educational institution or in a mental health-care clinic.
- Masters Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale along with good academic record.For mor details see official notification.
Candidates will be selected based on seminar & interview for Post 1, interview for Posts 2 to 4, written test & interview for Post 5, written, practical test & interview for Post 6, Written & practical test for Posts 7, 8, 12 & 13 & written test for Posts 9, 10, 11 & 14.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- for Group-A Posts 1 to 5, Rs.250/- for Group-B, C posts 6 to 13 & Rs. 50/- Group-D post 14 with charge transaction fee + Service tax by net banking & debit/ credit cards. No fee for SC/ ST & Persons with Disabilities candidates.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.iitk.ac.in from 10-08-2016 at 10:00 AM to 30-08-2016 by 05:00 PM & send print out of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested, envelope must be superscribed as Application for the post of . by Speed Post or Registered Post to The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur208 016 (U.P) India on or before 07-09-2016 by 05:00 PM.