IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2013 For Engineer (Electrical).Applications are invited for the post of Engineer (Electrical) in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Engineer (Electrical) 02
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with at least 5 years experience in the execution/supervision/maintenance of large Electrical Works as Assistant Engineer, Engineer, Project Engineer or its equivalent grade in reputed organization. Knowledge of computer applications, experience in operation and maintenance of 33KV substation, testing of relays, switchgears, power transformers and instrument transformers, planning, design and estimation of a power system and also internal electrical works of large infrastructure projects, operation & maintenance of diesel generator set & AMF panel.
How To Apply: Complete application in all aspects should be sent to the Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur 721302 latest by April 12, 2013. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Last Date: 12-04-2013.
1. Reservation for ST / SC / OBC / PD / Ex-Serviceman as per Government of India Rules.
2. Initially the appointment will be made for a period of 3 (three) years on contract / deputation basis. Based on the performance they may be regularized in the post.
3. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
4. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application.
Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an
undertaking to that effect. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
5. Degree / Diploma as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
6. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in
connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
7. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute / University / Research Institution.
8. The upper age limit for the posts Sl No. 1 & 2 are 55 years, 3 & 7 are 50 years, 4 is 45 years, 5, 6, 8, 9 & 10 are 40 years.
9. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
10. The Institute reserves its right to offer lower post if the candidate is not found suitable for the post applied for. Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates(s).
11. Age relaxation for SC/ST and women candidates is applicable as per Government norms.
12. Age relaxation may be given to the candidates having more experience / qualifications.
13. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Masters level for the SC/ST category for the posts as per UGC notification.
14. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph. D. degree holders who have passed their Masters degree prior to 19th September 1991 for the posts as per UGC notification.
15. Relaxations in qualifications and eligibility criteria will apply as per MHRD/UGC norms.
16. Candidates applying for more than one post may apply separately for each post.