IIT Patna Recruitment 2016-2017 for 47 Various Posts. IIT Patna released a notification for 47 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 19th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT Patna Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||IIT Patna|
|Qualification||postgraduate degree,BE/ B.Tech,ME/ M.Tech.|
|Number of Vacancies||47 posts|
|Name of the Post||Registrar,Deputy Registrar and others|
|Salary||with PB1 to PB3 and GP Rs.2,000-10,000/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||19-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 04 Posts
- Training and Placement Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Superintendent: 01 Post
- Audit/Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 22 Posts
- Junior Superintendent: 04 Posts
- Junior Mechanic/ Technician: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 01 Post
Candidates maximum age should be 50 years as on last date of submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be PB1 to PB3 with Gradepay Rs.2,000-10,000/-
Educational Qualification for IIT Patna Recruitment 2016-2017:
- A postgraduate degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 points scale from a recognized University/Institute. At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education, 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent.
- A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale, along with minimum 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- and demonstrated ability to supervise computerized administration.
- First Class BE/ B.Tech.in Civil Engineering with 10 years experience out of which 5 years as Executive Engineer or equivalent OR First Class ME/ M.Tech.Civil/construction management or equivalent with 8 years experience of which 3 years as Executive Engineer or equivalent. Applicants should have demonstrated ability in construction and design, planning and execution of capital works including preparation of estimates and tender documents, maintenance of township including water supply,roads, drainage systems etc.
- Possessing Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognised/Institute/University. Assistant Engineers (Electrical/Civil) who were selected through UPSC exam and have minimum experience of 3 years Assistant engineers (Electrical/Civil)/equivalent position holders, with minimum experience of 8 years.For more details see official notifiction.
Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- by Demand Draft to be deposited at any national bank in favour of IIT Patna, payable at Patna.
How to Apply for IIT Patna Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with Demand Draft, self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials of qualification, experience, caste and PD by hand or by speed post to Deputy Registrar (Admin.), IIT Patna, Bihta, Patna 801 103 on or before 19-09-2016.