IIVR Recruitment 2016-2017 for 07 Technical Assistant and other Posts. IIVR released a notification for 07 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in on 08th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIVR Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||07 posts|
|Name of the Post||Research Associate,Technical Assistants|
|Last Date To Walk-in||08-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Research Associate:01 post
- Technical Assistants:02 posts
- Project Assistant:01 post
- Data Entry Operator:01 post
- Pest scouts:02 posts
Candidates age limit should not be more than 40 years for Post 1, 2, 3 and 21-35 years for Post 4, 5. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Women candidates as per rules.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Research Associate post is Rs. 38000/- p.m. and HRA for Master Degree and Rs.40000/- p.m. and HRA for Ph.D./Doctoral Degree as per rules.
- The pay or salary for Technical Assistants post is Rs. 15000/- p.m. fixed.
- The pay or salary for Project Assistant post is Rs. 15000/- p.m. fixed.
- The pay or salary for Data Entry Operator post is Rs. 8000/- p.m. fixed.
- The pay or salary for Pest scouts post is Rs. 8000/- p.m. fixed.
Educational Qualification for IIVR Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Ph.D in Horticulture specialization in Vegetable / Vegetable Science/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Botany.M.Sc. (Ag.) in Horticulture Specialization in Vegetable/Vegetable Science/Genetics & Plant Breeding with 04 years/05 years of Bachelors degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associates ship/Training/Other engagement for Research Associate post.
- Candidates should be complete B.Sc. (Agriculture)/Horticulture/Botany or Equivalent for Technical Assistants post.
- Candidates should be complete Graduate having basic qualification in Math/Finance for Project Assistant post.
- Candidates should be complete Graduate with certificate or diploma in Computer application/IT for Data Entry Operator post.
- Candidates should be complete Graduate in Agriculture/Zoology/Horticulture for Pest scouts posts.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply for IIVR Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview along with application, bio-data indicating Educational Qualification, one recent photograph, original certificates on 08-09-2016 at 10:00 AM.