IMMT Recruitment 2014-2015 For Assistant and Stenographer Posts. Institute Of Minerals & Materials Technology has been released a notification for 08 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 22nd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IMMT Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 22nd December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant (G) Gr.III: 03 posts
- Assistant (S&P) Gr.III : 02 Posts
- Assistant (F&A) Gr.III : 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer : 02 Posts
Candidates 10+2/XII or its equivalent and prescribed proficiency speed in computer typing for Assistant (G) Gr.III and Assistant (S&P) Gr.III, 10+2/XII or its equivalent with Commerce as one of the subjects and prescribed proficiency speed in computer typing for Assistant (F&A) Gr.III , 10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40/35 w.p.m. in type-writing in English /Hindi and on the basis of competitive proficiency test for Junior Stenographer
100/- (SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR employees are exempt from payment of application fee)
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 5200-20,200/-GP-`1900/- for Assistant (G) Gr.III ,Assistant (S&P) Gr.III,Assistant (F&A) Gr.III,Rs. 23,324/- for Junior Stenographer
For Assistant (G) Gr.III ,Assistant (S&P) Gr.III,Assistant (F&A) Gr.III By Competitive written examination in General Hindi/General English and General Knowledge and proficiency test in Computer typing speed as mentioned above* amongst eligible candidates. Qualifying candidates will be interviewed by a duly constituted Selection Committee, but the weight age for interview would not exceed 25% of the total prescribed marks. for Junior Stenographer On the basis of competitive proficiency test amongst eligible candidates possessing prescribed essential qualification and shorthand/typing speed as mentioned above. The mode of selection for all these posts will be in accordance with the applicable recruitment rules as amended from time to time
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format (application and synopsis) downloaded from CSIR -IMMT website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website www.immt.res.in. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Post Code No. of the post with separate Demand Draft(s) for each application.
General Terms And Conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. The appointment will be in CSIR-IMMT. The appointees are liable to be transferred to any of the Labs/Institutes of CSIR anywhere in India.
- The cut-off date for determining the age limit/experience/qualifications shall be the last date of receipt of application as mentioned above.
- The upper age limit is however, relaxable upto 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer), on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview.
- Upper age limit may be relaxable upto 5 years for Council/Government/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings employees
as per Govt. of India orders.
- There is no age limit for departmental candidates of CSIR, provided they posses prescribed qualification.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for physically handicapped, ex-servicemen and certain other categories will be as per rules.
- OBC(NC)/PH candidates are required to produce the certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview. OBC(NC) candidates should produce the certificate valid for appointment of posts under the Central Government.
- Relaxation of five years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority.