Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016-2017 for 10 MTS, Tax Inspectors and Tax Assistants. Income Tax Department released a notification for 10 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15th September 2016 and 30th September 2016 for Remote area candidates.Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Income Tax Department|
|Number of Vacancies||10 posts|
|Name of the Post||Inspectors of Income Tax,Tax Assistants,MTS|
|Last Date To Apply||15-09-2016,30-09-2016(Remote area candidates)|
Name of the Post:
- Inspectors of Income Tax: 02 Posts
- Tax Assistants: 07 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 01 Post
Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.08.2016. Accordingly persons must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1991 and not later than 01.08.1998 can apply. The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years (10years in the case of SC/ST) in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Inspectors of Income Tax post is Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade pay Rs.4600/-
- The pay or salary for Tax Assistants post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade pay Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Multi Tasking Staff post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade pay Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Minimum Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent for Inspectors of Income Tax,Tax Assistants posts.
- Candidates should be complete Matriculation or its equivalent for Multi Tasking Staff post.
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be
shortlisted for further selection process. The selection will be conducted through
trial, and written test, as found necessary, which will be announced on the
website at a later date.
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to Apply in the Prescribed Application Form.The application completed in all respects should reach the undersigned on or before 15.09.2016 (30.09.2016 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir).