Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the de jure Commander-in-Chief of the army while the de facto leadership lies with Minister of Defense, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honor. It is recruiting application for the post of Soldier.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the Indian Army Rally Cuttack recruitment below:-
Indian Army Rally Cuttack Recruitment Details:
- Post Name:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) & Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & Veterinary Assistant)
- For Post 1: SSC Passed with 45% marks or equivalent from a recognized board
- For Post 2: SSC/HSC Passed with Science/ Diploma in Engineering/ B. Sc or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Max Age:
- For Post 1: 21 Years
- For Post 2: 23 Years
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination, Medical test, Physical test & Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 21st to 28th, December, 2014
- Venue Details: Nimpur Sports & Cricket Club, Jagatpur (Near Jobra Bridge), Cuttak
How to Apply at Indian Army Rally Cuttack
Willing candidates who planning to apply may refer Indian Army Rally Cuttack recruitment link to get more details about above posts. Candidates can also visit http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ official website of Indian Army.
Interested candidates can attained the walk-in-interview at Nimpur Sports & Cricket Club, Jagatpur (Near Jobra Bridge), Cuttak between 21st to 28th December, 2014. For more details please read the notification carefully.