Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2013 For Project Clerk .Applications are invited for the post of Project Clerk in Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
Company Name: Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
Project Clerk 01
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management from a recognized University. Minimum three years experience in handling Accounts / Finance / Stores & Purchase / Establishment matters. Knowledge of operating computer basics such as word /excel / internet / tally latest version etc. is essential. Candidates with Diploma in Secretarial Practice from the recognized Institute will be preferred. Ability to communicate effectively in English, Kannada and Hindi.
Age: 30 Yrs.
How To Apply: Candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their curriculum vitae / bio-data with a passport size photograph pasted on the top of right hand corner together with copies of certificates of educational qualifications and experience superscribing APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF PROJECT CLERK on the envelope to the Administrative officer, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Sarjapur Road, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 034.
Last Date: 30-04-2013.
Terms & Conditions:
1) The tenure of appointment will be initially for a period of ONE YEAR and further extendable on satisfactory performance
2) The appointment is purely on temporary/contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment.
3) The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of completed applications.
4) Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
5) Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train / bus fare by the shortest route limited to second sleeper class railway fare on production of tickets.
6) The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum required and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all those candidates, the Institute has the right to limit the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The Institute also reserves right to call for interview only those candidates who in its assessment are likely to be more suitable.
7) The Institute reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
8) No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.