Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment Notification 2013 For Project Assistant.Application are invited for the Posts of Project Assistant in Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP).
Company Name: Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP).
Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Qualification: 1st class M.Sc (Chemistry) or B.E/B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) (55% for SC/ST candidates).
Age: 38 Yrs.
Interview Date and Time: 20 & 21 May 2013 for M.Sc (Chemistry) & 22 May 2013 for B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) at 10:00 AM.
How To Apply: Eligible and interested Indian National candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 20, 21 & 22 May 2013 at 10:00 AM at the reception of the Insitute alongwith the duly filled in application form, which may be downloaded from the Institute website www. iip.res.in supported by one set of attested copies of certificates regarding (i) educational qualification, (ii) age, (iii) category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), (iv) one latest passport size photograph, (v) experience certificate, if any; and (vi) detail biodata etc.
Last Date: 20-04-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months/one year, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be. The maximum duration, for which Project Fellows/Assistant could be engaged in different projects taken together in IIP/CSIR Laboratories, will be for a period of 5 years. The performance of the Project Assistant/Fellows would be reviewed periodically (half yearly) so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated or replaced.
2. Engagement will be co-terminus with the project. All these positions are temporary and are on behalf of the sponsorers and therefore will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in IIP/CSIR.
3. There would be no automatic shifting of Project Fellows/Assistant from one project to another. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Assistant/Fellows under the new project would be made only after submission of No Demand Certificate and No Dues Certificate? in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project.
4. Depending on the availability, hostel or single room accommodation facility may be extended to the Project Assistant/Fellow subject to the provision of CSIR allotment rules, modified from time to time. Deduction of license fee would be as per CSIR rules.
5. The Project Assistant/Fellow shall be permitted to avail leave as per the existing rule.
6. The Institute may also provide canteen/staff bus facilities as is being provided for regular staff members on payment of sitable charges.
7. Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Walk-In-Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and reporting for duty.
9. Number of positions may increase or decrease. A panel of selected/waitlisted candidates may be prepared for future requirements.