Indian Institute of Public Administration Notification 2013 For Faculty Positions.Applications are invited for the post of Faculty Positions in Indian Institute of Public Administration.
Indian Institute of Public Administration Vacancy Details:
Total No.Of Posts: 06
Name Of The Posts:
1. Associate Professor-Public Administration: 01 Post
2. Associate Professor-Financial Management: 01 Post
3. Associate Professor-Organization and Behavioral Science: 01 Post
4. Associate Professor / Assistant Professor -Operation Research: 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor-Public Administration: 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor-Sociology: 01 Post
Qualification: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines. A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
Age: 45 Yrs
How To Apply: ligible candidate has to submit the prescribed form of application and attested copies of necessary certificates to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Public Administration I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi-110002 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last date: 20-06-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
* The post carries allowances such as DA, HRA, etc. as per the rules of the Institute, which at present correspond to those admissible to the Central Government Employees.
* Qualifications and age can be relaxed in the case of exceptionally well qualified candidates. The Institute may also consider suitable candidates who might not have applied. The position advertised may or may not be filled up. Other things being equal, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates. Persons in employment should apply through the proper channel.
* Mere possession of the minimum educational qualifications or experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. A limited number of candidates screened on the basis of qualifications and experience will be called for interview. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call all eligible candidates for the interview, as the applications will be screened. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
* Completed applications in the prescribed form (also available and can be downloaded from our website www.iipa.org.in supported by attested copies of the testimonials/ certificates etc. should reach the Registrar within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Incomplete applications (or not in the prescribed form) or those received after the due date may not be considered.