Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry 2016
Indian Navy invites online application forms from male candidates to join a course under the 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme. It is a four years degree course in Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Application mode is online. Interested candidates may apply online from 20th June, 2016 to 10th July, 2016. Last date to submit print out of online application form is 20th July, 2016. The official notification (Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry for PSC Officers) has been uploaded. Total information regarding this 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme is given below. Download official notification from below link. Any query and problem just comment in box below, we will contact you immediately. Read full information for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry for PSC Officers.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme
Pay Scale :
Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month with grade pay of Rs.5400/- and MSP Rs.6000/-.
Educational Eligibility :
Age Bond :
Selection Process :
How To Apply
Document Needed For Online Apply :
Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Result sheet of JEE (Main) 2016 exam
- 10th & 12th class certificates Photo copies
- Adhar Card
Must Follow Tips :
- One copy of online Application Form duly signed and posted to given address.
- Only unmarried male Indian Citizens are eligible.
- Details in online application must same as matriculation certificate.
- A superscription is to be made on the envelope “Application for ___”.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry for PSC Officers