IOCL Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2013 For Various Posts.Applications are invited for the post of Junior Materials Assistant,Industrial Hygienist-IV in Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Posts:
Junior Materials Assistant 03
Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.Diploma in Materials Management in addition to the above qualification.Two Years working experience in operation and Maintenance of an industry or of handling various types of materials used in an industry of repute.
Pay: 11,900 32,000/-
Industrial Hygienist-IV 01
Qualification: Graduate in Environment Science OR Post Graduate in Organic Chemistry.
Pay : 11,900 32,000/-
Fee: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.05.2013. For post Code 121, relaxation in age by five years for SC candidates, three years for OBC candidates . For Post Code 112, relaxation in age by ten years for Persons with Disability candidates (Persons with Disability can apply only for Post Code 112). Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) as per Govt. directives.
How To Apply: Apply Online.
Last Date: 31-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2. The candidates will have the option to appear for test/ interview either in Hindi or English.
3. For the un-reserved posts, SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation in age, qualification, experience etc. shall be extended to them.
4. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer)
as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08-09-1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer and thus not entitled to OBC reservations should indicate their category as GENERAL provided they meet the age criteria specified for general category candidates.
5. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of written test and personal interview and release order from the employer at the time of joining.
6. Application other than on-line shall not be accepted.
7. General and OBC candidates are required to attach with on-line application a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code- 8706). No other mode of payment is acceptable. The demand draft along with a copy of the on-line application print out is to be brought at the time of written test / interview failing which the candidature shall be rejected. Candidate must write name, address, post code at the reverse of the demand draft.
8. A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline shall not be considered.
9. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.