ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) is an armed force of the Union of Indian force raised on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF Act, in the wake of the Chinese Offensive, in 1962, in Arunachal Pradesh, and Ladakh, India, from bases in Tibet. The ITBP was intended for deployment along the India’s border with the Tibet Autonomous Region. It is recruiting application for 176 vacancies for the post of Constable.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the ITBP recruitment below:-
ITBP Recruitment Details
- Post Name: Constable (General Duty) Group- C
- No. of Posts: 176 (UR-96, SC-3, ST-77, OBC-176)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/-
- Qualification: SSC or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/University
- Max Age:
- General Candidates: 23 Years
- SC/ST & Government Servant Candidates: 28 Years
- OBC Candidates: 26 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 28-31 Years
- Mode of Selection: on the basis of PET, Written test, Physical test & Medical test.
- Date For Recruitment Rally: 27-10-2014 to 31-10-2014.
- Venue & District : Arunachal Pradesh
- 4th Bn ITBP, Dhirang (Arunachal Pradesh): Tawang, West Kameng, East Kameng
- 20th Bn ITBP, Alo (Arunachal Pradesh): West Siang, Uper Siang
- 9th Bn, ITBP, Lohitpur (Arunachal Pradesh): Dibang valey, Anjaw, Lower Dibang valey
- 10th Bn ITBP, Kimin, (Arunachal Pradesh): Uper Subansiri, Kurung Kumey
How to Apply at ITBP
Willing candidates who wants to apply for Constable post may refer ITBP Arunachal Pradesh recruitment link to get more information & to get application form.
The eligible and willing candidates should report at the designated recruitment centre on given date and time allotted for their district with duly filled application form, Admit Card and Registration Slip.