ITIL Recruitment Notification 2014 For Medical Officers and General Surgeon Vacancies. ITI Limited is looking for Medical Officers/ General Surgeon on tenure basis for a period of three years (extendable depending on requirement/performance) as detailed below for its hospital at Bangalore Plant and Palakkad Plant.
ITI Limited Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
General Duty Doctors: 03 Posts
Gynecologist: 01 Post
Pediatrician: 01 Post
Industrial Health: 01 Post
Orthopaedician: 01 Post
Pay: Grade-2 Rs.8600-250-14600 (Pre-revised), plus other allowances as applicable to other Officers in the Company. Gross emoluments at Rs.31000/- per month (approx). (Approx CTC Rs.4.38 Lacs pa).
Age: 28 Yrs
General Surgeon 01 Post
Qualification:MBBS, MS (General Surgery).
Pay: Grade 3 scale of pay of Rs.10750-300-16750 (Pre-revised) plus other allowances as applicable to other Officers in the Company. Gross
emoluments at `37600/- per month (approximately). (Approximate CTC `5.31 Lacs pa).
Age: 35 Yrs.
Benefits / Perks applicable to Medical Officers:
1. Statutory benefits i.e. PF as per Act.
2. Medical Facility / Conveyance.
3. Subsidized canteen facility, Reimbursement of conveyance expenditure, Magazine Allowance, as per Company rules.
4. Companys residential quarters subject to availability in which case HRA is not payable.
5. 30 days of Earned leave and 12 days of Casual leave as per Company Rules.
6. Group insurance coverage.
7. Reimbursement of membership fee for professional bodies.
8. Non Practicing Allowance.
MEDICAL STANDARD: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Companys Medical Officers. No relaxation
in health standard is allowed.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may please download the employment application form and send the same on or before 01/02/2014 duly filled in along with the attested copies of the testimonials to the address mentioned below.
Chief Manager-HR [B]
BANGALORE 560 016.