IVRI (Indian Veterinary Research Institute) is located at Izztnagar, Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh state. It is India’s premier advanced research facility in the field of veterinary medicine and allied branches. Administrative control of the Institute is currently under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. It is recruiting application for 116 vacancies of Skilled Support Staff post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the IVRI recruitment below:-
IVRI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Skilled Support Staff
- No. of Posts: 116 Posts
- Qualification: SSC passed from recognized board/ ITI or equivalent
- Max Age: 25 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,800/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Written examination, Practical test & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Bank Draft drawn in favor of ICAR, UNIT-IVRI payable at Bareilly.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23/Feb/2015
How to Apply at IVRI
Aspired candidates who planning to apply visit on http://ivri.nic.in/NewJobs.aspx IVRI recruitment link & click on the Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Skilled Support Staff at IVRI Izatnagar to get more details about above post & to download application form may refer the same link.
Neatly filled application in a prescribed format along with all necessary attested documents, bank draft sent to the Asstt. Adm. Officer (MRDPC), Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR), Izatnagar-243 122 (UP)Â on or before 23/2/2015.