JNPT Recruitment 2014 Pilot & other Vacancies. Applications are Inviting for following posts in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).esquires Pilot, Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering) and Accounts Officer on Probation (Period 02 Years). Applications on the prescribed format, Apply on or before 29th May 2014.
JNPT Recruitment 2014 Details:
Location: Navi Mumbai.
|S.No||Name of The post||No of Post||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|1||PILOT||02||Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of a Foreign-going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. One year post-qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign-going ship.||Rs. 32900-58000/-||40 years|
|2||ASSISTANT MANAGER ( MARINE ENGINEERING)||01||MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958. Two years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship.||Rs.20600 -46500/-||35 years|
|3||ACCOUNTS OFFICER||01||Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. Desirable Two years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance/Accounting in an industrial/ commercial / Govt. undertaking||Rs.20600 -46500/-||30 Years|
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only shall be called for written test and/or interview. Date, time and venue of the written test/interview shall be intimated to the short-listed /eligible candidates.Candidates short-listed for written test/interview are required to bring the certificates/documents (original and attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and one passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
How To Apply: Applications on the prescribed format, Completed Applications along with attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate (if applicable), ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph addressed to Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI 400707 on or before 29/05/2014. On the envelop Application for the post of______ should be mention clearly. To
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI 400 707.
General Terms & Condition:
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rule and vigilance clearance(as applicable).
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate in the letter head of the company, in support thereof.
- JNPT reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applicant serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi Government Organisation should produce No Objection Certificate(NOC) at the time of interview, as applicable.
Last date: 29-05-2014.
More Details: Click Here