JSERC Recruitment 2014 Various Posts. Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission (JSERC), a statutory body discharging its functions under the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003 invites applications for filling up the following posts on direct recruitment and/or contract/deputation basis. The desired qualifications, experience and other terms and conditions are as noted below
JSERC Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or salary|
ench Clerk (Peshkar)
Age Limit: 37-40 years.
How To Apply: The application in the given format is to be submitted to
Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission,
2nd Floor, Rajendra Jawan Bhawan-cum-Sainik Bazar,
Main Road, Ranchi 834001,
either by registered post or in person so as to reach by 5:00 PM on or before 15th March 2014. The application must be accompanied by proof of all academic qualifications, mark sheets along with other testimonials. (Self attested photocopies).Incomplete applications or applications received after due date i.e. after 5:00 PM on 15th March 2014 shall not be considered.
- The Commission shall have full discretion to make appointment against all or some of these posts in any manner and Commissions decision in this regard shall be final.
- The applicants for various posts will have to appear for test/interview as decided by the Commission.
- Preference and weightage shall be given to the candidates who have worked in any of the Regulatory Commission and the Commission may also consider such candidates for age relaxation.
- The panel of selected candidates shall be prepared by the Selection Committee constituted by the Commission as per the JSERC (Recruitment & Service Conditions for officers and staff) Rules, 2012.
- Working officials should send their application through proper channel; however, candidates may send advance copy of their applications.
- The sponsoring authorities are requested to forward the application of eligible & interested candidates whose services can be spared in the event of their selection. While forwarding applications, attested photocopies of ACRs and Vigilance Clearance Certificates of the candidates should also be forwarded.
More Details: JSERC Recruitment 2014