JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites application for the post of 3019 Police Sub-Inspector. Apply Online before 13 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 05/2017
JSSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Police Sub-Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 3019 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Graduate from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years as on 01.08.2017
- Age Relaxation : OBC 2 years, SC/ST 4 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
JSSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test, Physical Test & Medical Test.
Application Fee : General/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 460/- and Rs.115/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply JSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply On-Line through the website www.jssc.in from 15.07.2017 to 13.08.2017 till 11.59 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.08.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application : 14.08.2017
- Last Date for Upload of Photo & Sign : 16.08.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://jssc.cbtexam.in/Pdf/Advt.%20JPSICE-2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jssc.in/
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App