Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2016-2017 for 145 Various Posts. JAU has released a notification for 145 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Junagadh Agricultural University|
|Number of Vacancies||145 posts|
|Name of the Post||Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||28-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Principal:01 post
- Professor & its equivalent:16 posts
- Associate Professor & its equivalent:59 posts
- Assistant Professor & its equivalent:60 posts
- Subject Metter Specialist (KVK):09 posts
- Professor & its equivalent:03 posts
- Associate Professor & its equivalent:16 posts
- Assistant Professor & its equivalent:09 posts
Candidates age limit should be below 55 years.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.37400-67000/-
Educational Qualification for Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2016-2017:
- An eminent scholar with ph.D qualifications in the concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality,actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or/ research/policy papers.
- A minimum of 10 yeras of teaching experience in university/college and experience in research at the university/natioal level institution/industries,including experience of guiding candidates for researchh at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation,design of new curricula and courses,technology-mediated teaching learing courses.For more details see official notification.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- for General category candidates, Rs.250/- for SC / ST / S.E.B.C. / P.M. candidates of Gujarat State Candidates. The application should be submitted online from JAU website after paying the processing fee through internet banking through Online SBI Website. The candidate can also pay the processing fee in cash by downloading the State Bank Collect challan in any branch in SBI. After Paying the processing fee, the form can be filled up online next working day after 14:00 Hrs.
How to Apply for Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to fill Online Application form on or before 28/09/2016. The hard copy of the application supported with attested copies of relevant certificates, pertaining to the age, caste qualifications, API and experience should reach to the Registrar, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh either by hand or by post or by courier on or before 10/10/2016.