Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka.The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. It is recruiting application for 106 vacancies of Group- D [Peons, Sweepers, Watchmen and Peons (House Keeping)}] posts.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the Karnataka High Court recruitment below:-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Group- D [Peons, Sweepers, Watchmen and Peons (House Keeping)}]
- No. of Posts: 106 Posts
- Qualification: SSC Passed or equivalent from a recognized board
- Max Age: 35 Years
- Pay Scale:Â Rs. 9,600-200-12,000-250-13,000-300-14,200-350-14,550/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Test/ Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Crossed Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore â€“560001.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29/Dec/2014
How to Apply at Karnataka High Court
Aspired candidates who planning to apply visit on http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp Karnataka High Court recruitment link & click on the â€œNotification regarding recruitment to the post of Group-D[Peons, Sweepers, Watchmen and Peons(House Keeping)]on the Establishment of High Court of Karnatakaâ€ to know more details about above posts & to get application form.
Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents, IPO sent to the â€œRegistrar General, High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore 560 001â€ on or before 29/12/2014.