Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 156 Various Posts. Karnataka PSC has been released a notification for 156 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22nd September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Karnataka PSC|
|Qualification||SSLC,Master of Home Science,B.E|
|Number of Vacancies||156 posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer,Superintendent,Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.22800-Rs.43200/-(Superintendent,Assis. Engineer),Rs.17600-Rs.40050/-(Junior Engineer)|
|Last Date To Apply||22-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
Candidates age should be 18 to 35 years for General Merit,18 to 38 years for Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B,18 to 40 years for SC, ST & Category-1.
Pay or salary:
- The Pay or salary for Superintendent,Assistant Engineer posts is Rs.22800-Rs.43200/-
- The pay or salary for Junior Engineer post is Rs.17600-Rs.40050/-
Educational Qualification for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidate should be complete SSLC or equivalent examinations. and the candidate must have completed successfully a three years diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector/ Inspector conducted by Para Medical Board of Government of Karnataka for Junior Engineer post.
- Candidate should be complete Master of Social Work Or Master of Home Science (Family Resource Management) / (Food Nutrition) / (Food Science and Nutrition) / (Human Development and Family Relations) / (Human Development and Family Studies / Human Development / Child Development and Family relations) / (Child Development) OR Master of Science in Home Science OR Master of Arts in Women Studies OR Master of Arts in Sociology from any recognized University for Superintendent post.
- Candidate should be complete B.E. (Civil Engineering) Degree for Assistant Engineer post.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 24.08.2016 to 22.09.2016.