Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 103 Scientist Posts. Karnataka VCRC released a notification for 103 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Karnataka VCRC|
|Qualification||Post Graduate,MBBS,Masters Degree,12th pass|
|Number of Vacancies||103 posts|
|Name of the Post||Scientist,Project Technician|
|Last Date To Walk-in||12-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Scientist C (Medical):02 posts
- Scientist B (Medical):17 posts
- Scientist B (Non-Medical, Sociology):02 posts
- Project Technician-III:32 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B:17 posts
- Project Technician-II:15 posts
- Junior Nurse:16 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff:02 posts
Candidates age should be not exceeding 40 years for Scientist C (Medical) post,35 years for Scientist B (Medical),Scientist B (Non-Medical, Sociology) and 30 years for Project Technician-III,Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B,Project Technician-II posts and 28 years for Project Technician-II post and 25 years for Multi-Tasking Staff post.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Scientist C (Medical) post is Rs.61,883/-
- The pay or salary for Scientist B (Medical) post is Rs.58538/-
- The pay or salary for Scientist B (Non-Medical, Sociology) post is Rs.46,830/-
- The pay or salary for Project Technician-III post is Rs.17,040/-
- The pay or salary for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade-B post is Rs.17,040/-
- The pay or salary for Project Technician-II post is Rs.16,188/-
- The pay or salary for Junior Nurse post is Rs.17,040/-
- The pay or salary for Multi-Tasking Staff post is Rs.14,910/-
Educational Qualification for Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 3 years experience in R&D in Health Research or teaching.
- MBBS degree recognized by MCI
- 1st Class Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW)/Sociology from a recognized University (or) 2nd Class Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW)/Sociology + Ph.D. Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University
- 12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year experience in Govt. recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years of experience.
- 12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years diploma in social work or sociology or Anthropology in Govt. recognized organization. B.A/B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years of experience
- 12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board, or DOEACC A level from a recognized institute and 2 years experience in EDP work in Govt., Autonomous, PSU, or Recognized institution or Bachelors degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science from a recognized institution/University. Candidates with typewriting in lower grade (English) certificate will be preferred.
- Technician A or equivalent with five year relevant experience*.e.g. 10th / Matric/ High School/ equivalent with one year laboratory/field experience in biomedical area from Government/ recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the biomedical area from a Govt. recognized institute. 12th pass will be treated as two years experience and B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
- 10th pass with Certificate course in ANM with 5 years experience from recognized institute/board
- 10th Pass/ High School/ Matric/ equivalent.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk in interview that will be held at office of the district health officer, old hospital campus, beside Sapana theatre, Railway road, Yadgir:- 585201. Karnataka.
How to Apply for Karnataka VCRC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application form in advance to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and appear for interview along with original and attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.