KBB Karnataka Recruitment 2015 for 23 Research Associate and Other Jobs. Karnataka Biodiversity Board Recruitment for 23 Research Associate, Executive Assistant & Other Vacancies. KBB Karnataka has been released a notification for 23 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 20th July 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KBB Karnataka Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for Submission of application: 20-07-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate( Botany/ zoology) 2 Posts
- Technical Executive/ Executive assistant (Ayush/Applied Botany/ Horticulture/Veterinary/Animal Husbandry/Wildlife/Taxonomy/ Botany/Agriculture/Forestry/ Fisheries/Access and Benefit Sharing/Marine Biology) 12 Posts
- Consultants (South / North PBR/ABS Taxonomy) 6 Posts
- Executive Assistant (accounts) 1 Post
- Second Division Assistant (accounts) 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator 1 Post
- Consultant The Candidate should be passed Master Degree in Bio-science with four years relevant field experience
- Executive Assistant-(Accounts) The Candidate should be passed Bachelors Degree in Commerce with Tally course certificate.
- Second Division Assistant-(Accounts) The Candidate should be passed Bachelors Degree in Commerce with Tally course certificate.
- Data entry Operator The Candidate should be passed Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
The candidate maximum age should be 35 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
- Consultant The Pay Scale of Rs.30000/- per month.
- Executive Assistant-(Accounts) The Pay Scale of Rs.18000-25000/- per month.
- Second Division Assistant-(Accounts) The Pay Scale of Rs.16000/- per month.
- Data entry Operator The Pay Scale of Rs.13000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Biodiversity Board:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for Karnataka Biodiversity Board:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to please see the address in notification on or before 20-07-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- IIAS Shimla Recruitment 2015 for 9 Multi-Tasking Staff and Other Posts
- OPSC Odisha Recruitment 2015 for 670 Police and Other Jobs
- ONGC Assam Recruitment 2015 for 332 Technician and Other Posts
- Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 49 Officers Jobs
- HPU Shimla Recruitment 2015 for 49 Computer Programmer, Office Assistant Jobs