KBB Recruitment 2016 for 14 consultant Posts. KBB Recruitment for 14 Vacancies. KBB has been released a notification for 14 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KBB recruitment Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Karnataka Bio-diversity board|
|Qualification||Post graduate degree or M.Sc Bio-technology|
|Job Location||Malleswaram, Bangalore|
|Number of Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Name Of the POst||Technical executive,Consultant,Executive Assistant,Accounts Supervisor|
|Last Date To Apply||06-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Technical executive:11 posts
- Consultant:01 post
- Executive Assistant (Administration):01 post
- Accounts Supervisor:01 post
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary for Technical executive post is Fresher Rs. 20,000/-
1 Year Rs. 22,000/-
2 Years Rs. 23,500/-
3 Years Rs. 25,000/-
4 Years Rs. 26,000/-
candidate age should be maximum 35 years.
Educational Qualification for KBB Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Post graduate degree or M.Sc Bio-technology or MD degree in case of Dravyaguna in the above concerned subjects for Technical executive post.
- Post Graduate degree (M.Sc) in any of the subjects, i.e, / Botany / Zoology /Fisheries / Marine Biology / Forestry / Horticulture (any specialisation) / Agriculture (any specialisation) with a minimum 3 years of experience in preparation of Peoples Biodiversity Registers. However, for those who are having more than 10 years of experience, the minimum qualification is relaxed to under graduate degree with having / Botany / Zoology /Fisheries / Marine Biology / Forestry / Horticulture / Agriculture.Preference would be given to the candidates who have prior experience in writing PeoplesBiodiversity Registers for consultant post.
- B.Com with good knowledge of Tally and accounts, Computer knowledge inKannada and English with an experience of minimum 5 years for Accounts Supervisor post.
The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Executive Assistant (Administration)will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply for KBB Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Karnataka Bio-diversity board (KBB), ground floor, VANAVIKAS, 18th cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore:- 560003 on or before 6th June 2016.