KELTRON Notification 2013 For Operator, Engineer.Applications are invited for the post of Operator, Engineer in KELTRON.
Total No.of Posts: 41
Name Of The Posts:
1. Engineer: 02 Posts
2. Operator: 39 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Tech (E&C/CS/IT) and must have done RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) certification for Engineer and ITI COPA/ PASSA for Operator.
Age: Candidates upper age limit is 35 years as on 01-01-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply online by filling all the mandatory details through the website www.keltron.org on or before 18-05-2013. Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for the future reference. All the relevant documents to prove qualification, age, community etc must be produced at the time of interview.
Last Date: 18-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
* Only online applications will be accepted.
* Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
* The prescribed qualification should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
* The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test/ skill test/ group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
* No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview.
* Communal rotation and age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government orders.
* Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer
* Certificate at the time of interview.
* In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
* Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this Recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants are also advised to check the inbox and spam folder of the e-mail id at regular intervals. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
* The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
* Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased depending upon organizational requirements.
* Management reserves the right to change the venue of test/interview, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
* The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.