KELTRON Recruitment Notification 2013 For Manager & Officers.Applications are invited for the posts of Manager & Officers in KELTRON.
Total No.of Posts: 18
Name Of The Posts:
1. Dy. General Manager (Marketing): 01 post
2. Manager (Production / Engineering): 04 posts
3. Manager (Finance): 02 posts
4. Manager (HR): 02 posts
5. Assistant Manager (Marketing): 02 posts
6. Assistant Manager (Finance-SC Category): 01 post
7. Officer (Finance): 02 posts
8. Officer (Purchase /Stores): 01 post
9. Officer (HR): 02 posts
10. Assistant Manager- Finance: 01 post
Qualification: Candidates must possess B. Tech (E&C)/ Computer Science with MBA (Marketing) for Sr. No. 1, 5 posts, B. Tech (E & C) /Computer Science /Mechanical/ Instrumentation for Sr. No. 2 posts, CA/ICWA for Sr. No. 3, 6 posts, MBA (HR)/ MSW (PM/IR)/Two year full time Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management for Sr. No. 4, 9 posts, Inter CA / Inter ICWA / M. Com for Sr. No. 7 posts, MBA (Systems/ Operations/ Marketing) for Sr. No. 8 posts & ACA with experience in the field of Accounts/Audit and exposure to company matters in a reputed company or audit firm for Sr. No. 10 posts.
Age: Candidates age must be 45 years for Sr. No. 1 to 6 & 10 posts, 40 years for Sr. No. 7 to 9 posts.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply online by filling all the mandatory details through the website www.swg.keltron.org on or before 07-06-2013. Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for the future reference. All the relevant documents to prove qualification, age, community etc must be produced at the time of interview.
Last Date: 07-06-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
* Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
* The positions carry benefits like DA, HRA and other perquisites as applicable for respective category of employees in the Company.
* Selected candidates should be ready to serve anywhere in India.
* Upper age limit is 40 years for E2 Grade and 45 years for E3 to E7 Grades.
* In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
* Candidates from PSU/Government/Quasi Government should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
* Depending upon qualifications, experience and performance in the interview, the selected candidates will be placed suitably in the pay scales and grade.
* Mere submission of applications shall not give the candidates any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants are also advised to check the inbox and spam folder of the e-mail id at regular intervals. Applicants may also check the website for status updates
* Management reserves the right to relax age and experience in case of deserving/exceptional candidates and also in the absence of sufficient number of suitable candidates with required experience
* Exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates could be considered for higher start in basic pay in the selected pay scale.
* Management reserves the right to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
* The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.