Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 139 Vacancies. Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for 139 Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer, Trauma Surgery, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Public Health Nurse and Other Vacancies. Kerala PSC has been released a notification for 139 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 31st December 2014 by 12:00 Mid Night. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 31-12-2014 by 12:00 Midnight
Total Number of Vacancies: 139 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 18 Posts
- Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Vocational Teacher-Agriculture: 01 Post
- Junior Consultant (Anaesthesia): 02 Posts
- Rehabilitation Technician Gr-II (Leather Works): 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Guard: 05 Posts
- Security Guard/ Security Guard Gr-II/ Watcher Gr-II: 04 Posts
- High School Assistant : 01 Post
- LP School Assistant : 10 Posts
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher: 03 Posts
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II: 07 Posts
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 11 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II :01 Post
- Computer Gr-II.: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homeo): 10 Posts
- Overseer Gr-III: 07 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Tamil and Malayalam knowing): 01 Post
- Clerk Typist/ LD Typist/ Typist: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Ex-servicemen only): 03 Posts
- Driver Gr-II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only): 03 Posts
- Boat Driver: 01 Post
- Driver Grade-II (HDV): 04 Posts
- Driver Grade-II (LDV): 05 Posts
- Driver (HDV): 01 Post
- Male Warden: 01 Post
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) LPS: 06 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) UPS: 03 Posts
- Peon/ Watchman: 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in General Medicine: 01 Posts
- II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr-II (Ex-servicemen only): 02 Posts
Post Graduation Degree in the respective discipline from a recognized University, Masters Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks, Masters Degree in the subject concerned with at least 50% marks, Degree in Agriculture with not less than 60% marks from Kerala Agriculture University, Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS), Pass in SSLC. Check below notification for post wise qualification in detail.
18 50 Years. Check below notification link for post wise age details and for age relaxation.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 31-12-2014 up to 12:00 midnight.
Follow Below Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
- Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- New Users get registered.
- Login by using User-Id and password.
- Click on the Apply Now before respective post you want to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory details like name, age, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.