Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 Various vacancies. Notification for the recruitment of Women Police Constable, Women Excise Guard, Excise Inspector, Armed Police Sub inspector, Sub Inspector of Police vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16-07-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Details:
Gazette Date : 12-06-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online : 16-07-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
OMR Test : 02-08-2014
Physical Efficiency Test : Between December 2014 and February 2015
Name of the Posts:
- Women Police Constable
- Women Excise Guard-Women Civil Excise Officer-Excise
- Excise Inspector-Excise
- Armed Police Sub Inspector-Trainee-Police-Armed Police Battalion
- Sub Inspector of Police-Trainee-Police-General Executive Branch.
Qualification: Candidates should possess Pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent for Sr.No:1 Post, Plus Two Examination or its equivalent for Sr.No:2 Post, B.A, B.Sc or B.Com Degree of any recognized University or its equivalent qualification for Sr.No:3 Post, Graduation for Sr.No:4,5 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-26 years i.e born between 02-01-1988 & 01-01-1996 (both dates included) for Sr.No:1 Post,19-36 years for 02-01-1978 & 01-01-1995 (both dates included) for Sr.No:2,3 Posts, 20-31 years i.e 02-01-1983 & 01-01-1994 for (Open Market) candidates, 20-36 years i.e 02-01-1978 & 01-01-1994 for (Constabulary) candidates for Sr.No:4 Post, 20-31 years i.e 02-01-1983 & 01-01-1994 for (Open Market) candidates, 36 years for (Ministerial, Constabulary) as on 01-01-2014 for Sr.No:5 Post. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ OMR test/ Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in from on or before 16-07-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature (size 30 kb & 150W X 200H px).
- Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in and click on ONE TIME REGISTRATION
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-Id and password.
- Click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts for applying for a post.
- Fill all the mandatory details and click on Submit button.
- Candidates can view and have print-out the details, if required.
Last Date: 16-07-2014
More Details: Click Here